ï¿½THE UNSPEAKABLE CHILLY GONZALESï¿½, the first-ever all-orchestral rap album and live show ... the dramatic next step after piano-rap classics ï¿½The Grudgeï¿½ and ï¿½Cryingï¿½ from IVORY TOWER.
Chilly Gonzales warned us of rap with "no beats" in 2000 (The Entertainist). Since then, he created the all-piano rap mixtape ï¿½Pianist Envyï¿½ (250,000 downloads) and ï¿½Solo Pianoï¿½ fan Drake hand-picked Gonzo to accompany him on stage. Today, he brings some ï¿½Gonzpirationï¿½ to the rap game. Accompanied by Hollywood swells, tympani rolls, noble French horns, hypnotizing bells and influenced by Prokofiev, Morricone and Phillip Glass among others, this record is Chilly Gonzalesï¿½ 'professional confessional', revealing more of himself on these monologues than ever before.
1. Supervillain Music
2. Self Portrait
3. Party In My Mind
4. Different Kind of Prostitute
5. Rap Race
7. Bongo Monologue
8. Who Wants To Hear This?
9. Shut Up And Play The Piano
10. Different Kind of Prostitute (Instrumental)
11. Self Portrait (Instrumental)
12. Beans (Instrumental)
13. Who Wants To Hear This? (Instrumental)
14. Supervillain Music (Instrumental // Itunes Exclusive)